Tuesday, June 3, 2014

(Another) Creamy Tomatillo Dressing

Source: Victoria

Ingredients:
2 cups sour cream
1 packet buttermilk ranch mix (I just bought the cheapy store-brand regular ranch mix)
1 bunch cilantro (I broke off some of the stems, but I wasn't too picky about it)
2 tomatillos
1 jalapeno
3-4 cloves garlic (I think I added like 5-6 because mine were really small)
juice of 1/2 lime

Directions:
Add all ingredients to blender.  Blend until smooth.  Chill at least one hour before serving.

Notes:
Heather already posted one version of this delicious salad dressing, but I thought I'd add this other option I  tried while visiting in Virginia a couple years ago.  It's equally as delicious - a must have on those Cafe Rio style pork burritos made with the Spicy Pork Barbacoa!  I think this might be my favorite part!

No comments:

Post a Comment