Friday, January 4, 2013

Creamy Hot Roast Beef Dip

Source: The Blanchard Bistro Cookbook via Heather's sister-in-law Candi Wihongi

Ingredients:
8 oz. cream cheese (I used the neufchatel cheese for slightly less fat/calorie content and it worked great)
1/4 cup mayo or miracle whip
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
1/2 cup parmesan cheese (I used a little less)
1 small package (mine was 7 oz) thinly sliced roast beef, chopped
1 bunch green onions, chopped (I had a huge bunch, so I only used 5 onions and it was plenty)

Directions:
Mix ingredients together in microwave or heat on stove or crockpot (it helps if the cream cheese is softened to room temp before you start the mixing).  Serve with crackers or chips.

Notes:
Heather made this at our Blanchard Thanksgiving and it was so delicious that I decided to replicate it for New Year's Eve.  Yum!  (I didn't see it on the blog already - just in the cookbook, so I figured it couldn't hurt to include it here, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment