Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Cake Mix Cookies

Source: My grandma, Margaret Elwood

Ingredients:
1 German chocolate cake mix
1 stick butter, melted
½ cup oats
2 eggs
1 cup chocolate chips (white chocolate chips are pretty tasty, too)

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together.  Roll into 1 in. balls and place on cookie sheet.  Bake 9-11 minutes at 350°.

Notes:
Super quick.  Super easy.  Super duper tasty.  Pretty much sums it up.  These have been a favorite of mine for a long time, but I haven't made them forever.  I got a bunch of white chocolate (that had been dyed green) skeleton bones as a Halloween treat from my friend and, after eating one, I knew I couldn't just eat them plain - they were so sweet!  So, I chopped them up roughly and added them to this batter in place of the chocolate chips.  Perfection!


No comments:

Post a Comment